QPFP Program is spread across 6 modules with 60+ sessions. Each session is of One Hour & is delivered by a successful financial advisor or a subject matter expert. The sessions are delivered online with a mix of theory, practical, case studies, real-life experiences, expert chats and discussion forums. Following are the 6 Modules of QPFP Certification Program
1. People’s Relationship with Money
2. Pillars of Personal Finance & Financial Ratios
3. Human Goals – Needs, Wants and Dreams
4. Life Planning Approach to Understanding Clients
5. Investment Patterns & Investor Types
6. Behavioural Finance & Investor Biases
7. Macro Economics Impacting Financial lives
8. Common Mistakes by Indian Investors
Professionalism & Skills
1. Ethics & Client First Approach in Practice
2. Qualities & Traits of a Professional
3. Personal Branding & Image Management
4. Listening Skills & Empathizing with Clients
7. Oral Communication & Objection Handling Skills
5. Client Meetings – Checklists & Body Language
6. Email Etiquettes & Written Communication
8. Time Management Tips and Tools
9. Organizing Documents – Physical & Digital
1. Different Investment Asset Classes
2. Term Insurance & Other Life Insurance Products
3. Health Insurance & General Insurance Products
4. Home Loans and Other Types of Loans
5. NPS & Employment Benefits
6. Post Office Schemes & Government Schemes
7. Physical Products – Gold & Real Estate
8. Direct Equity as an Offering
9. PMS & Alternative Investment Products (AIFs)
10. Mutual Funds – Debt & Liquid MFs
11. Mutual Funds – Equity MFs
12. Taxation Structure of Various Products
1. Time Value of Money & Excel Functions
2. Preparation of Basic Personal Finance Report
3. Retirement Planning -Accumulation & Distribution
4. House Purchase -Loan Eligibility & Downpayment
5. Children’s Education & Marriage
6. Life Insurance Coverage Planning
7. General Insurance Coverage Planning
8. Wealth Management as a Goal
9. Risk Profiling of Clients
10. Asset Allocation Strategies
11. Comprehensive Financial Planning Process
12. Tracking Goals and Review of Financial Plan
Technology & Softwares
1. Financial Planning Softwares
2. Integrated Wealth Management Softwares
3. Advisory & Distribution Platforms for IFAs
4. Mutual Fund Transaction Platforms
5. Mutual Fund Softwares
6. MF Research Tools & Softwares
7. Tools & Technologies of AMCs for IFAs
8. Mobile & Cloud-Based Productivity Apps
9. Other Money Management Apps and Softwares
1. Practice Models & Revenue Models
2. Traditional & Digital Marketing Strategies
3. Investor Awareness Programs
4. Referral Marketing – Strategies & Best Practices
5. Creating & Communicating “Value”
6. Client Servicing & Engagement
7. Regulations & Compliance for Financial Advisors
8. Team Building & HR Practices for Small Firms
9. Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
10. Preparation of a Business Plan for Success
PANEL OF TRAINERS
Around 30+ top-class trainers who are also running successful financial advisory practices and are subject matter experts will the delivering the 60+ sessions. Most have 10+ years of industry experience and shall be bringing in practical insights and real life case studies into their sessions.
About 30 selected trainers, who are also members with Network FP & having their own advisory practices, will be conducting the training sessions for this program. The panel shall deliver about 50 topics in approx. 100 hours of training sessions spread across 3 months. Below are the trainers who delivered for the first batch.
I found the curriculum of CPFP very useful for overall development and to have deep knowledge of the topics in personal finance. Outstanding and brilliant presentations given by trainers who are the jewels of the whole program.
CPFP is a crisp, precise and well-orchestrated certificate course which is applicable even for absolute freshers (with no finance background) and also for IFAs, Employees of financial advisory firms and all those who wish to provide much more to their clients.
The course is really very practical with plenty of learnings which can be immediately implemented in our practice.
A professional course always helps an individual grow in the field of work he chooses. CPFP course has helped Pratik, my team member to grow. I have witnessed during the 3 months program, he has matured quite a lot, and now he understands his job & responsibilities a lot better.
The course is one of its kind, comprehensive & well-designed. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in making a career in Personal Finance space.
I think this course is a must attend if somebody wants to jump-start his/her career or move to the next level in the world of personal finance. This course lays a strong foundation.
Each aspect of Personal Finance advisory is covered; right from product knowledge to the delivery of Personal Finance advise. Very good for someone who wants to hone skills; as nothing tailor made is available.
Network FP’s maiden venture into certification for industry professionals is highly recommended based on its content, structure and efficient organisation. I will strongly recommend this program to all existing and aspiring financial advisors.
Analyse client behaviour, Gain product knowledge, Simplify investment process, Increase productivity, Be a true Professional & become a successful Personal Finance Professional….
All packed in one program – join CPFP.
It was really difficult for me to make plans on the computer and learn online. But with your kind support, I managed it very well.